Here is a quick summary of selected writeups on Infiniswap:
- USENIX ;login: Decentralized Memory Disaggregation Over Low-Latency Networks
- The Morning Paper: Efficient memory disaggregation with Infiniswap
- University of Michigan News Center: Breakthrough for large scale computing: ‘Memory disaggregation’ made practical
- The Next Platform: Clever RDMA Technique Delivers Distributed Memory Pooling
- Hacker News: Clever RDMA Technique Delivers Distributed Memory Pooling
- top500.org: University of Michigan Demonstrates Novel Memory Disaggregation Technology
In addition to a lot of performance optimizations and bug fixes, we’re working on several key features of Infiniswap that will be released in coming months.
- High Availability: Infiniswap will be able to maintain high performance across failures, corruptions, and interruptions throughout the cluster.
- Performance Isolation: Infiniswap will be able to provide end-to-end performance guarantees over the RDMA network to multiple applications concurrently using it.